No. Cylance Smart Antivirus was designed to make security as smart and simple as possible. The software updates automatically so you will always be protected with the latest product features and security capabilities that Cylance has to offer.
Articles in this section
- What IP addresses does Cylance Smart AV use?
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on Windows
- How do I remove a device from my account?
- How do I move my Cylance Smart Antivirus license to a new computer?
- Do I need another license if I run Windows on my Mac or I use Virtual Machines?
- Will Cylance Smart Antivirus be able to run in parallel with another AV that may already be installed?
- Is it scanning files slowly? I only see a handful scanned.