No. Cylance Smart Antivirus was designed to make security as smart and simple as possible. The software updates automatically so you will always be protected with the latest product features and security capabilities that Cylance has to offer.
Articles in this section
- How to Turn off Auto Renewal
- New OS Releases
- How to Access the Community
- How To Safelist a File
- Installation Fails on system with Dell ESSE
- What type and how many files are scanned?
- How to become a Cylance Smart Antivirus Customer
- What's my macOS Version?
- Installing on macOS High Sierra version 10.13.2 and higher
- Cylance Agent - Advanced UI Mode