Trying to install MAC devices with special characters in the title such as '! @ $ % ^ & * ( ) ' will halt the installation. We recommend removing the special characters in the device name and rebooting the machine and trying the installation again.
Articles in this section
- Application Compatibility Error on Mac
- Support Collection tool - CSAV
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (MACos)
- How to Register Cylance Smart AntiVirus with Windows Security Center
- What is Offline Mode ?
- What IP addresses does Cylance Smart AV use?
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (Windows)