Trying to install MAC devices with special characters in the title such as '! @ $ % ^ & * ( ) ' will halt the installation. We recommend removing the special characters in the device name and rebooting the machine and trying the installation again.
Articles in this section
- What type of files are scanned?
- How to become a Home Edition Customer
- What's my macOS Version?
- Installing on macOS High Sierra version 10.13.2 and higher
- Cylance Agent - Advanced UI Mode
- File Analysis
- Duplicate Device On Windows 10 After Update
- Creating a Support Ticket
- MAC Installation Device Names
- Submit a Post to the Community