Trying to install MAC devices with special characters in the title such as '! @ $ % ^ & * ( ) ' will halt the installation. We recommend removing the special characters in the device name and rebooting the machine and trying the installation again.
Articles in this section
- What IP addresses does Cylance Smart AV use?
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on Windows
- How do I remove a device from my account?
- How do I move my Cylance Smart Antivirus license to a new computer?
- Do I need another license if I run Windows on my Mac or I use Virtual Machines?
- Will Cylance Smart Antivirus be able to run in parallel with another AV that may already be installed?
- Is it scanning files slowly? I only see a handful scanned.