Certain major updates on Windows 10 have caused a duplicate device to appear on the Dashboard. Major Windows updates often change the device serial number which forces the Cylance fingerprint to be recalculated which will create a logically new device in the Dashboard with the same name. You are welcome to remove the duplicate device that is offline as it is not communicating with the Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Common Issues - Unable to download Cylance Smart Antivirus on iPad device
- Common Issues - Installation Fails On System with Dell ESSE
- Common Issues - Security Feature on High Sierra Version 10.13.2 and Higher
- Common Issues - Duplicate Device On Windows 10 After Update
- Common Issues - Mac OSX Device Names Characters
- Common Issues - I can't login. What do I do?