Certain Major Updates on Windows 10 have caused a duplicate device to appear on the Dashboard. Major Windows updates often change the device serial number which forces the Cylance fingerprint to be recalculated which will create a logically new device in the Dashboard with the same name. You are welcome to remove the duplicate device that is offline as it is not communicating with the Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- How to Turn off Auto Renewal
- New OS Releases
- How to Access the Community
- How To Safelist a File
- Installation Fails on system with Dell ESSE
- What type and how many files are scanned?
- How to become a Cylance Smart Antivirus Customer
- What's my macOS Version?
- Installing on macOS High Sierra version 10.13.2 and higher
- Cylance Agent - Advanced UI Mode