Certain Major Updates on Windows 10 have caused a duplicate device to appear on the console. Major Windows updates often change the device serial number which forces the Cylance fingerprint to be recalculated which will create a logically new device in the console with the same name. You are welcome to remove the duplicate device that is offline as it is not communicating with the Console.
Articles in this section
- What type of files are scanned?
- How to become a Home Edition Customer
- What's my macOS Version?
- Installing on macOS High Sierra version 10.13.2 and higher
- Cylance Agent - Advanced UI Mode
- File Analysis
- Duplicate Device On Windows 10 After Update
- Creating a Support Ticket
- MAC Installation Device Names
- Submit a Post to the Community