Certain Major Updates on Windows 10 have caused a duplicate device to appear on the Dashboard. Major Windows updates often change the device serial number which forces the Cylance fingerprint to be recalculated which will create a logically new device in the Dashboard with the same name. You are welcome to remove the duplicate device that is offline as it is not communicating with the Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Application Compatibility Error on Mac
- Support Collection tool - CSAV
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (MACos)
- How to Register Cylance Smart AntiVirus with Windows Security Center
- What is Offline Mode ?
- What IP addresses does Cylance Smart AV use?
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (Windows)