Certain Major Updates on Windows 10 have caused a duplicate device to appear on the Dashboard. Major Windows updates often change the device serial number which forces the Cylance fingerprint to be recalculated which will create a logically new device in the Dashboard with the same name. You are welcome to remove the duplicate device that is offline as it is not communicating with the Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- What IP addresses does Cylance Smart AV use?
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on Windows
- How do I remove a device from my account?
- How do I move my Cylance Smart Antivirus license to a new computer?
- Do I need another license if I run Windows on my Mac or I use Virtual Machines?
- Will Cylance Smart Antivirus be able to run in parallel with another AV that may already be installed?
- Is it scanning files slowly? I only see a handful scanned.