If you would like to allow a file to run, without the Cylance agent blocking it, you can add the file to the Safelist. Here are the steps to do so:
Note: If the files show up on your Device Detail page you can select them and choose "ALLOW" to allow them to run.
1. Go to your Cylance Smart Antivirus Dashboard and log in with your credentials.
2. From the Cylance Smart Antivirus Dashboard, navigate to Settings located at the upper-left corner of the page:
3. You will now see two tabs, Device Protection and Global Lists. Select the Global Lists tab.
4. You should now see a list of files, of which are part of the Quarantined Files list. This is one of two lists that you will be able to view under Global Lists. You can switch between the Quarantined Files list and the Safe List via the upper-right corner of the page:
5. From the Quarantined Files list, select the file you wish to move to the Safe List by clicking on the white underlined file name under the File Name column.
6. You will now be looking under the Threat Detail of the file and at the upper-right corner of the page, you will see an Add to Safe List button:
7. You will now be prompted with an Action Confirmation window in which you are required to give a reason for adding it to your Safe List.
Note: By confirming the addition of a file to your safe list, you leave yourself and your machine vulnerable to the file's intent. Please be careful and certain of your choice.
After entering a reason, you will now be able to Confirm and successfully add the file to your Safe List:
8. You can now return to your Global Lists and select the Safe List tab to confirm that the file has been moved.
NOTE: Quarantined threats will be removed from the device automatically. More details can be found in this article: FAQ - Do I Need to Delete Quarantined Files?.