Cylance Smart Antivirus licenses are easily transferable to another computer. If you no longer wish to provide protection for your old system, first uninstall the application. Then, log into your Dashboard (https://mydashboard.cylance.com) and remove the old device. One device license will now be free to use when you proceed to install on your new computer.
Articles in this section
- Application Compatibility Error on Mac
- Support Collection tool - CSAV
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (MACos)
- How to Register Cylance Smart AntiVirus with Windows Security Center
- What is Offline Mode ?
- What IP addresses does Cylance Smart AV use?
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (Windows)