Cylance Smart Antivirus licenses are easily transferable to another computer. If you no longer wish to provide protection for your old system, first uninstall the application. Then, log into your Dashboard (https://mydashboard.cylance.com) and remove the old device. Once device license will now be free to use when you proceed to install on your new computer.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on Windows
- How do I remove a device from my account?
- How do I move my Cylance Smart Antivirus license to a new computer?
- Do I need another license if I run Windows on my Mac or I use Virtual Machines?
- Will Cylance Smart Antivirus be able to run in parallel with another AV that may already be installed?
- Is it scanning files slowly? I only see a handful scanned.