Cylance Smart Antivirus provides next-generation protection using artificial intelligence instead of signatures like traditional antivirus product. Malware is proactively blocked before it ever gets a chance to run. It does not perform the same function as a firewall, web site blocker, SPAM filter, etc. You can run both Cylance Smart Antivirus and any of the other existing tool as they will complement each other. Cylance Smart Antivirus provides protection against downloaded or executing files that make it past these other “upstream” products.
Articles in this section
- What is Offline Mode ?
- What IP addresses does Cylance Smart AV use?
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (Windows)
- How do I remove a device from my account?
- How do I move my Cylance Smart Antivirus license to a new computer?
- Do I need another license if I run Windows on my Mac or I use Virtual Machines?
- Will Cylance Smart Antivirus be able to run in parallel with another AV that may already be installed?