Cylance Smart Antivirus runs alongside many antivirus products without issue. The product is tested against McAfee, Symantec, and MalwareBytes prior to release, but it’s difficult to anticipate all issues that may arise. We cannot guarantee that our product will always run without issue with other existing antivirus software. Additionally, many traditional AV products consume large amounts of CPU and memory, slowing down overall system performance. Cylance Smart Antivirus was designed to have a very low impact on computer performance. At the start of the Cylance Smart Antivirus installation, there is a disclaimer/warning about compatibility issues, and we advise the user to uninstall previous AVs.
Articles in this section
- Support Collection tool - CSAV
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (MACos)
- How to Register Cylance Smart AntiVirus with Windows Security Center
- What is Offline Mode ?
- What IP addresses does Cylance Smart AV use?
- How do I upgrade my subscription for more devices?
- Is Cylance Smart Antivirus for sale in my country?
- Does Cylance Smart Antivirus work on iOS or Android?
- How to Install Cylance Smart Antivirus on (Windows)
- How do I remove a device from my account?