If you have reached your maximum allowed installed devices and need to put Cylance Smart Antivirus on additional computers, in most cases, you can upgrade your subscription.
- Log in to the Dashboard (https://mydashboard.cylance.com)
- Click on your email address in the upper-right and select "My Account":
- From the "Subscription & Billing" section, hit the "Manage Subscription" button**:
- A new tab will open and will show any available upgrade options:
- Chose the subscription you want to upgrade to and hit the "Checkout" button beneath that plan. You will be charged the pro-rated difference between your current subscription and the new plan selected.
- Once you have completed your upgrade purchase, you can close the upgrade plans tab and return to the Dashboard. Once your new subscription details are reflected in your account, you can start adding more devices. NOTE: There can occasionally be a small delay from time of upgrade purchase to when your new subscription details appear in the Dashboard.
**NOTE: Depending on your subscription type, you may not see this button or have the option to upgrade. If you received a subscription at no cost from your employer, this button will not appear. For paid subscriptions, if you have already reached the highest subscription level, you will not have any further upgrade options presented when you click the button.