If you have reached your maximum allowed installed devices and need to put Cylance Smart Antivirus on additional computers, in most cases, you can upgrade your subscription.
Note: The highest subscription package we offer is up to 25 devices, but is recommended for our Power Users and small businesses.
Please follow the instructions to upgrade your subscription:
1. Go to your Cylance Smart Antivirus Dashboard and log in with your credentials.
2. Then, click on your email address located at the upper-right corner of the page and select My Account:
3. From the Subscription & Billing section, click on the Manage Subscription & Billing button*:
4. A new tab will open and will show any available upgrade options:
5. Chose the subscription you want to upgrade to and select the Checkout button beneath that plan. You will be charged the pro-rated difference between your current subscription and the new plan selected.
6. Once you have completed your upgrade purchase, you can close the upgrade plans tab and return to the Dashboard. Once your new subscription details are reflected into your account, you can start adding more devices.
Note: There can occasionally be a small delay from time of upgrade purchase to when your new subscription details appear in the Dashboard.
* Depending on your subscription type, you may not see this button or have the option to upgrade. If you received a subscription at no cost from your employer, this button will NOT appear. For paid subscriptions, if you have already reached the highest subscription level, you will not have any further upgrade options presented when you click the button.