If Windows is reporting that Cylance Smart Antivirus is currently not registered as a security provider, you can use the following instructions to register Cylance Smart with Windows Security Center:
1. Access the Windows Command Prompt. You can do this by searching Command Prompt in your system using the search bar on the bottom-left corner of your screen and selecting the application:
2. Now, navigate to the following directory: C:\Program Files\Cylance\Desktop. You can do this by typing in:
cd "\Program Files\Cylance\Desktop"
Note: cd stands for Change Directory and allows for navigation in the Command Prompt.
3. Once in the directory, type the following command:
CylanceSvc.exe /register /enable
4. You will be prompted by a User Account Control window in which you will select Yes.
5. You have now successfully registered Cylance Smart Antivirus with Windows Security Center.